Thursday, March 26, 2009

ok... 3 minutes to write something

Hrmph... that's all I have really. I'm busting my ass and taking care of bidness. I am worn out. Evan has slept some in his own bed lately but he still likes to sleep in bed with us. I don't mind except for the whole I-miss-touching-my-wife thing.

*Sigh*

Some exciting things are going on at work. I'm really enjoying myself, even though I do grumble and bitch about things in my head. I love watching the people interact, I love the conversations I have with customers. I love the conversations I have with friends at work... the weirder the better. I love how people apologize and think they will offend me when the things I have going on in my head would make most people blush, if not right cry a little. I'm a sweet guy, I just have a very twisted mind. w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment