Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow and some updates

I'll do some updates first.

Squirt is great. He is a fun, sweet, funny young guy. Woo is awesome and the most supportive wife ever. I'm no longer a mac user. Mine pretty much died on me so I decided to buy a PC laptop. It was so nice I bought one for Woo also.

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since the 28th of November. I was so pissed that day.

I'm sleepy so all of these sentences are coming in short bursts.

I'll close with this...

Sometimes responsibility is a bitch. Some people that read this will wonder what the hell is going on and may never find out. Others, will find out agree. I think that whatever happens I'm probably the only one (save one person who has read my blog) that who will read this and go, "Yep."

No comments:

Post a Comment