Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yesterday

Last night Woo sent me a picture message of Squirt saying that he didn't feel well. I get home that evening after work he seems to be feeling somewhat better. So, I go on to the gig at Baker Peter's Jazz Club. It was a pretty good night and all I can think of is getting back home to Woo and cuddling with her.

Well, that is until I get home. Squirt is bawling. Except for about 3 or 4 half hour periods where he sleeps between 1 and 6:30 in the morning. The rest of the time he is crying his butt off! At 6:30 we decide to take a car ride to see if that'll get him some rest. It worked! He slept for about 2 hours and woke up in a great mood. It allowed Woo and I to take turns napping. 

Well end of the story so far is that he has been a happy, happy boy today. He has been hungry but feeling much better. We may get some sleep tonight.... and hopefully some cuddle time.

Paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment